INABH! Posting Rules
INABH! aims to make this site a tool and resource in finding hair care solutions. It is not a platform to vent, tear down or bash businesses or stylists. So we thought it would be helpful to post a few Do’s and Don’ts for posting on INABH!
1. Do make sure that if you are adding a stylist or salon, your entry is not a duplicate. While INABH! will always confirm any new salons or stylists added to the salon, it may often take a few days and your accuracy will alleviate any confusion in the meantime.
2. Do make sure your information is accurate. Please make sure the spelling and contact information is correct. Again, INABH! is a resource and tool for others. If you see something posted in error, please email us at email@example.com.
3. Do post for as many businesses and stylists as you have done business. INABH! wants to hear from you and get the word out to others. To our knowledge, there is not an online resource or tool in existence that provides this type of service, so help us build ours by contributing good information.
4. Do post the full story. If your ratings are low, let INABH! know why. Giving low ratings without explanation is not enough. What may be 4 stars for you could be 2 stars to someone else. What you consider a timely, professional may not measure up to the standards of others. Thorough reviews are best!
5. Do comment in our Hair Talk discussions. Again, INABH! is a resource and tool for others. Your experience and expertise in any given discussion can help others, so don’t be shy.
1. Don’t bash any business or stylist. While your experience with a salon or stylist may not have been the best, remember to be as professional as possible. INABH! will keep most reviews posted, but if things become too nasty, we might need to remove the post.
2. Don’t post a review on a business or stylist that you have not personally dealt with. INABH! is looking for reviews from those with first hand experience. Posting reviews on hearsay is not the type of review INABH! is looking to receive.
3. Don’t use vulgarity or profanity when posting.
4. If you would like to report any bashing or inappropriate reviews/comments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.